Report NEP-LTV-2015-06-05This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-LTV
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hielke Buddelmeyer & Daniel S. Hamermesh & Mark Wooden, 2015. "The Stress Cost of Children," NBER Working Papers 21223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastian Galiani & Paul J. Gertler & Raimundo Undurraga, 2015. "The Half-Life of Happiness: Hedonic Adaptation in the Subjective Well-Being of Poor Slum Dwellers to a Large Improvement in Housing," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0184, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Buser, Thomas & Dreber, Anna & Mollerstrom, Johanna, 2015. "Stress Reactions Cannot Explain the Gender Gap in Willingness to Compete," Working Paper Series 1071, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- David Margolis, 2014. "By Choice and by Necessity: Entrepreneurship and Self-Employment in the Developing World," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01052586, HAL.
- Pedro Portugal & John T. Addison, 2015. "Unions and Collective Bargaining in the Wake of the Great Recession," Working Papers w201506, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Leonardo Gasparini & Mariana Marchionni & Nicolás Badaracco & Joaquín Serrano, 2015. "Female Labor Force Participation in Latin America: Evidence of Deceleration," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0181, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Tony Castleman & James E. Foster & Stephen C. Smith, 2015. "Person Equivalent Headcount Measures of Poverty," Working Papers 2015-10, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.