Report NEP-LTV-2014-11-01This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schnitzlein, Daniel D., 2014. "A new look at intergenerational mobility in Germany compared to the US," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-538, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Graziella Bertocchi & Monica Bozzano, 2014. "Family Structure and the Education Gender Gap: Evidence from Italian Provinces," Department of Economics (DEMB) 0036, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Department of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Claudio Michelacci & Joseph Pijoan-Mas, 2014. "Labor Supply with Job Assignment under Balanced Growth," EIEF Working Papers Series 1410, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Jun 2014.
- Erling Barth & Alex Bryson & James C. Davis & Richard Freeman, 2014. "It's Where You Work: Increases In Earnings Dispersion Across Establishments And Individuals In The U.S," Working Papers 14-33, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Pasi Moisio & Kirsi-Marja Lehtelä & Susanna Mukkila, 2014. "Estimating the poverty reduction effect of tax and benefit policies in Finland 1993-2013 using a microsimulation method," ImPRovE Working Papers 14/06, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Goldin, Claudia D. & Olivetti, Claudia, 2013. "Shocking Labor Supply: A Reassessment of the Role of World War II on Women's Labor Supply," Scholarly Articles 13041327, Harvard University Department of Economics.