Report NEP-LTV-2014-07-05This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nattavudh Powdthavee & Mark Wooden, 2014. "What Can Life Satisfaction Data Tell Us about Discrimination against Sexual Minorities? A Structural Equation Model for Australia and the United Kingdom," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2014n09, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Black, Sandra E. & Devereux, Paul J. & Salvanes, Kjell G., 2014. "Does grief transfer across generations? In-utero deaths and child outcomes," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 23/2014, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Johannes Geyer & Peter Haan & Katharina Wrohlich, 2014. "The Effects of Family Policy on Mothers' Labor Supply: Combining Evidence from a Structural Model and a Natural Experiment," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 645, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Heckley, Gawain A. & Jarl, Johan & Gerdtham , Ulf-G., 2014. "Frequency and Intensity of Alcohol Consumption: New Evidence from Sweden," Working Papers 2014:25, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Marianne Bertrand & Sandra E. Black & Sissel Jensen & Adriana Lleras-Muney, 2014. "Breaking the Glass Ceiling? The Effect of Board Quotas on Female Labor Market Outcomes in Norway," NBER Working Papers 20256, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Neumark & Jennifer Muz, 2014. "The "Business Climate" and Economic Inequality," NBER Working Papers 20260, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.