Report NEP-LTV-2014-05-24This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Renos Vakis & Christina Paxson & Daniela Marshall & Karen Macours & Florencia López Bóo & David Bravo & Raquel Bernal & Rodrigo Azuero & María Caridad Araujo & Jere R. Behrman & Norbert Schady, 2014. "Wealth Gradients in Early Childhood Cognitive Development in Five Latin American Countries," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 83776, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Daniel Borowczyk-Martins & Jake Bradley & Linas Tarasonis, 2014. "Racial Discrimination in the U.S. Labor Market: Employment and Wage Differentials by Skill," AMSE Working Papers 1413, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Apr 2014.
- Jean-Yves DUCLOS & Abdelkrim ARAAR & Luca TIBERTI, 2014. "Multidimensional poverty targeting," Working Papers P102, FERDI.
- Sandra E. Black & Paul J. Devereux & Kjell G. Salvanes, 2014. "Does grief transfer across generations? In-utero deaths and child outcomes," Working Papers 201405, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Feld, Jan & Salamanca, Nicolás & Hamermesh, Daniel S., 2014. "Endophilia or Exophobia: Beyond Discrimination," Working Papers in Economics 593, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2015.
- Eduardo Lora, 2013. "The Distance between Perception and Reality in the Social Domains of Life," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 82188, Inter-American Development Bank.