Report NEP-LTV-2012-09-03This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nora Lustig & George Gray Molina & Sean Higgins & Miguel Jaramillo & Wilson Jimenez & Veronica Paz & Claudiney Pereira & Carola Pessino & John Scott & Ernesto Yanez, 2012. "The Impact of Taxes and Social Spending on Inequality and Poverty in Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Mexico and Peru: A Synthesis of Results," Working Papers 1216, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Andrew E. Clark & Sarah Flèche & Claudia Senik, 2012. "The Great Happiness Moderation," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 468, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Liu, Kai, 2012. "Explaining the Gender Wage Gap: Estimates from a Dynamic Model of Job Changes and Hours Changes," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 15/2012, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Richard BLUNDELL & Martin BROWNING & Laurens CHERCHYE & Ian CRAWFORD & Bram DE ROCK & Frederic VERMEULEN, 2012. "Sharp for SARP: nonparametric bounds on the behavioural and welfare effects of price changes," Working Papers Department of Economics ces12.11, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Brewer, Mike & Wren-Lewis, Liam, 2012. "Accounting for changes in income inequality: decomposition analyses for Great Britain, 1968-2009," ISER Working Paper Series 2012-17, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Markus M. Grabka & Ursina Kuhn, 2012. "The Evolution of Income Inequality in Germany and Switzerland since the Turn of the Millennium," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 464, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Gerdtham, Ulf-G & Lundborg, Petter & Lyttkens, Carl Hampus & Nystedt, Paul, 2012. "Do Socioeconomic Factors Really Explain Income-Related Inequalities in Health? Applying a Twin Design to Standard Decomposition Analysis," Working Papers 2012:21, Lund University, Department of Economics.