Report NEP-LTV-2012-02-01This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jo Blanden & Paul Gregg & Lindsey Macmillan, 2011. "Intergenerational Persistence in Income and Social Class: The Impact of Within-Group Inequality," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 11/277, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Benno Torgler, 2011. "Work Values in Western and Eastern Europe," Working Papers 2011.94, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Richard M. H. Suen, 2012. "Time Preference and the Distribution of Wealth and Income," Working papers 2012-01, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Hochguertel, Stefan & Ohlsson, Henry, 2012. "Who is at the top? Wealth mobility over the life cycle," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2012:1, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Bartels, Charlotte, 2011. "Redistribution and insurance in the German welfare state," Discussion Papers 2011/25, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Ilpo Kauppinen & Panu Poutvaara, 2012. "Preferences for Redistribution among Emigrants from a Welfare State," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2012009, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Hartmut Lehmann & Tiziano Razzolini & Anzelika Zaiceva, 2012. "Job Separations, Job loss and Informality in the Russian Labor Market," Department of Economics 0674, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Mauricio Cárdenas & Didem Tuzemen, 2011. "Under-investment in state capacity: the role of inequality and political instability," Research Working Paper RWP 11-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Charles F. Manski, 2012. "Identification of Preferences and Evaluation of Income Tax Policy," NBER Working Papers 17755, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sara Lemos, 2011. "Mind the Gap: What Gap? A Detailed Picture of the Immigrant-Native Earnings Gap in the UK using Longitudinal Data between 1978 and 2006," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/38, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester, revised Oct 2011.
- Bernard M.S. van Praag & Erik J.S. Plug, 2012. "New Developments in the Measurement of Welfare and Well-being," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-005/3, Tinbergen Institute.