Report NEP-LTV-2011-04-16This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fiorillo Damiano & Sabatini Fabio, 2011. "Quality and quantity: The role of social interactions in individual health," wp.comunite 0073, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Marco Caliendo & Frank M. Fossen & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2011. "Personality Characteristics and the Decision to Become and Stay Self-Employed," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 369, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Ana Paula Martins, 2011. "Segmented Life-cycle Labor Markets – Portuguese Evidence," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2011_05, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Florencia DEVOTO & Esther DUFLO & Pascaline DUPAS & William PARIENTE & Vincent PONS, 2011. "Happiness on Tap: Piped Water Adoption in Urban Morocco," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011013, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Andrén, Daniela, 2011. "Is part-time sick leave helping the unemployed?," Working Papers 2011:5, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Cárdenas, Juan-Camilo Cárdenas & Dreber, Anna Dreber & von Essen, Emma & Ranehill, Eva, 2011. "Gender and Cooperation in Children: Experiments in Colombia and Sweden," Research Papers in Economics 2011:15, Stockholm University, Department of Economics, revised 12 Jun 2012.
- Clark, Andrew E. & Senik, Claudia, 2010. "Will GDP Growth Increase Happiness in Developing Countries?," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1024, CEPREMAP.
- Robert W. Fogel & Nathaniel Grotte, 2011. "An Overview of The Changing Body: Health, Nutrition, and Human Development in the Western World Since 1700," NBER Working Papers 16938, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.