Report NEP-LTV-2010-12-18This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leonardo Becchetti & Stefano Castriota & Elena Giachin, 2010. "Beyond the Joneses: inter-country income comparisons and happiness," Econometica Working Papers wp25, Econometica.
- Pedro Portugal & John T. Addison & José A. F. Machado, 2010. "The Reservation Wage Unemployment Duration Nexus," Working Papers w201026, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Martinsson, Peter & Nordblom, Katarina & Rützler, Daniela & Sutter, Matthias, 2010. "Social preferences during childhood and the role of gender and age - An experiment in Austria and Sweden," Working Papers in Economics 474, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Holmlund, Helena & Lindahl, Mikael & Plug, Erik, 2010. "The Causal Eff ect of Parent’s Schooling on Children’s Schooling," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2010:8, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Jan-Emmanuel De Neve & Nicholas A. Christakis & James H. Fowler & Bruno S. Frey, 2010. "Genes, Economics, and Happiness," CREMA Working Paper Series 2010-24, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Teresa Bago d'Uva & Maarten Lindeboom & Owen O'Donnell & Eddy van Doorslaer, 2010. "Education-related Inequity in Health Care with Heterogeneous Reporting of Health," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-122/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Torben M. Andersen & Marias H. Gestsson, 2010. "Longevity, Growth and Intergenerational Equity - The Deterministic Case," Economics wp52, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Christian Bjørnskov & Axel Dreher & Justina A.V. Fischer & Jan Schnellenbach, 2010. "Inequality and happiness: When perceived social mobility and economic reality do not match," CEIS Research Paper 173, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 08 Nov 2010.