Report NEP-LTV-2010-04-24This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Friedhelm Pfeiffer & Ruben R. Seiberlich, 2010. "A Socio-Economic Analysis of Youth Disconnectedness," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 291, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Anabela Carneiro & Paulo Guimaraes & Pedro Portugal, 2009. "Real Wages and the Business Cycle: Accounting for Worker and Firm Heterogeneity," CEF.UP Working Papers 0903, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Björklund, Anders & Ginther, Donna K. & Sundström, Marianne, 2010. "Does Marriage Matter for Children? Assessing the Impact of Legal Marriage in Sweden," Working Paper Series 3/2010, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Item repec:eui:euiwps:eco2010/08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bin Dong & Benno Torgler, 2010. "The Consequences of Corruption: Evidence from China," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 256, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Bin Dong & Benno Torgler, 2010. "The Causes of Corruption: Evidence from China," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 257, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Robert J. Barro & Jong-Wha Lee, 2010. "A New Data Set of Educational Attainment in the World, 1950-2010," NBER Working Papers 15902, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.