Report NEP-LTV-2009-08-16This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mario Holzner & Sebastian Leitner, 2009. "Inequality in Croatia in Comparison," wiiw Research Reports 355, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Gordon Anderson & Teng Wah Leo & Robert Muelhaupt, 2009. "Qualified Equal Opportunity and Conditional Mobility: Gender Equity and Educational Attainmant in Canada," Working Papers tecipa-368, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Gordon Anderson & Teng Wah Leo, 2009. "The One Child Policy and Family Formation in Urban China," Working Papers tecipa-367, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Gordon Anderson, 2009. "Polarization of the Poor: Multivariate Relative Poverty Measurement Sans Frontiers," Working Papers tecipa-366, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Anderson, Gordon & Oliver, Linton & Whang, Yoon-Jae, 2009. "Nonparametric estimation of a polarization measure," UC3M Working papers. Economics we095130, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Arie Kapteyn & James P. Smith & Arthur van Soest, 2009. "Work Disability, Work, and Justification Bias in Europe and the U.S," NBER Working Papers 15245, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.