Report NEP-LTV-2009-08-08This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard Layard & Guy Mayraz & Stephen Nickell, 2009. "Does Relative Income Matter?: Are the Critics Right?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 210, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- T. Paul Schultz, 2009. "Population and Health Policies," Working Papers 974, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Gustav Ranis, 2009. "Economics, Area Studies and Human Development," Working Papers 975, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Martinsson, Peter & Villegas-Palacio, Clara & Wollbrant, Conny, 2009. "Conditional Cooperation and Social Group - Experimental results from Colombia," Working Papers in Economics 372, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Alberto Alesina & Guido Cozzi & Noemi Mantovan, 2009. "The evolution of ideology, fairness and redistribution," Working Papers 2009_29, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Nattavudh Powdthavee, "undated". "Jobless, Friendless, and Broke: What Happens to Different Areas of Life Before and After Unemployment?," Discussion Papers 09/15, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2009. "History without Evidence: Latin American Inequality since 1491," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 3, Courant Research Centre PEG.