Report NEP-LTV-2009-05-30This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00384510_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dkn:econwp:eco_2009_4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dkn:econwp:eco_2009_3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David R. Howell, Miriam Rehm, 2009. "WP 2009-9 Unemployment Compensation and High European Unemployment: A Reassessment with New Benefit Indicators," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2009-9, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200934 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jeremy Clark & Bonggeun Kim, 2009. "The Effect of Neighbourhood Diversity on Volunteering: Evidence from New Zealand," Working Papers in Economics 09/09, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Facundo Albornoz & Joan Esteban & Paolo Vanin, 2009. "Government Information Transparency," Discussion Papers 09-03, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Susanne Neckermann & Reto Cueni & Bruno S. Frey, 2010. "Awards at work," IEW - Working Papers 411, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Duflo, Esther & Ghatak, Maitreesh & Lafortune, Jeanne, 2009. "Marry for What? Caste and Mate Selection in Modern India," CEPR Discussion Papers 7300, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Williamson, Jeffrey G., 2009. "History without evidence: Latin American inequality since 1491," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 81, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.