Report NEP-LTV-2009-04-05This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew E. Clark, 2009. "Work, Jobs and Well-Being across the Millennium," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 83, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:cte:werepe:we090703 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard Blundell & Monica Costa Dias, 2008. "Alternative approaches to evaluation in empirical microeconomics," CeMMAP working papers CWP26/08, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Hamish Low & Costas Meghir & Luigi Pistaferri, 2008. "Wage risk and employment risk over the life cycle," IFS Working Papers W08/06, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Samuel Berlinski & Sebastian Galiani & Patrick J. McEwan, 2009. "Preschool and maternal labour market outcomes: evidence from a regression discontinuity design," IFS Working Papers W09/05, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Richard Blundell & Hamish Low & Ian Preston, 2008. "Decomposing changes in income risk using consumption data," IFS Working Papers W08/13, Institute for Fiscal Studies.