Report NEP-LTV-2007-01-23This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Barkume, Anthony J., 2007. "Some New Evidence on Overtime Use, Total Job Compensation, and Wage Rates," Working Papers 402, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20060108 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Holger Bonin & Amelie Constant & Konstantinos Tatsiramos & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2006. "Ethnic Persistence, Assimilation and Risk Proclivity," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 658, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:rtv:ceiswp:246 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard A. Easterlin & Anke Zimmermann, 2006. "Life Satisfaction and Economic Outcomes in Germany Pre- and Post-Unification," IEPR Working Papers 06.58, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).