Report NEP-LTV-2005-04-24This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Geraats, P.M., 2005. "Intertemporal Substitution and Hyperbolic Discounting," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0515, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:cdl:agrebk:1062 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:agrebk:1065 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:agrebk:1066 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Raquel Fernandez & Alessandra Fogli, 2005. "Culture: An Empirical Investigation of Beliefs, Work, and Fertility," NBER Working Papers 11268, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.