Report NEP-LTV-2003-11-30This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Reuben Gronau, 2003. "Zvi Griliches' Contribution to the Theory of Human Capital," NBER Working Papers 10081, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Neumark & Donna Rothstein, 2003. "School-to-Career Programs and Transitions to Employment and Higher Education," NBER Working Papers 10060, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hedström, Peter & Kolm, Ann-Sofie & Åberg, Yvonne, 2003. "Social interactions and unemployment," Working Paper Series 2003:15, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Pedro Carneiro & James J. Heckman & Dimitriy V. Masterov, 2003. "Labor Market Discrimination and Racial Differences in Premarket Factors," NBER Working Papers 10068, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claudia Goldin & Lawrence Katz, 2003. "Mass Secondary Schooling and the State," NBER Working Papers 10075, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.