Report NEP-LTV-2003-10-05This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Attanasio, Orazio & Goldberg, Pinelopi & Pavcnik, Nina, 2003. "Trade Reforms and Wage Inequality in Colombia," CEPR Discussion Papers 4023, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:ore:uoecwp:2003-26 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andersen, Torben M & Sorensen, Allan, 2003. "International Product Market Integration, Rents and Wage Formation," CEPR Discussion Papers 3995, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:ehu:dfaeii:200216 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Benjamin Bridgman, 2003. "Why Are Ethnically Divided Countries Poor?," Departmental Working Papers 2003-011, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Weichselbaumer, Doris & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2003. "The Effects of Competition and Equal Treatment Laws on the Gender Wage Differential," CEPR Discussion Papers 4015, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.