Report NEP-LTV-2003-05-18This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Henry Farber, 2003. "Is Tomorrow Another Day? The Labor Supply of New York Cab Drivers," NBER Working Papers 9706, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Gottschalk & Sheldon Danziger, 2003. "Wage Inequality, Earnings Inequality and Poverty in the U.S. Over the Last Quarter of the Twentieth Century," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 560, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Henry Farber, 2003. "Nonunion Wage Rates and the Threat of Unionization," NBER Working Papers 9705, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Scott Adams & David Neumark, 2003. "Living Wage Effects: New and Improved Evidence," NBER Working Papers 9702, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:1023 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Henry Farber, 2003. "Job Loss in the United States, 1981-2001," NBER Working Papers 9707, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.