Report NEP-LTV-2003-05-15This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Virginia Sanchez-Marcos, 2003. "Women's Employment and Fertility in Spain over the Last Twenty Years," Centro de Altisimos Estudios Rios Pe©rez(CAERP) 6, Centro de Altisimos Estudios Rios Perez (CAERP).
- Martin Biewen & Stephen P. Jenkins, 2003. "Estimation of Generalized Entropy and Atkinson Inequality Indices from Complex Survey Data," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 345, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, "undated". "Testing Theories of Happiness," IEW - Working Papers 147, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Costas AZARIADIS & David DE LA CROIX, 2002. "Growth or equality ? Losers and gainers from financial reform," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2002036, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Ernst Fehr & Georg Kirchsteiger, 2003. "Insider Power, Wage Discrimination, and Fairness," Labor and Demography 0305003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edward P. Lazear, 2003. "Firm-Specific Human Capital: A Skill-Weights Approach," NBER Working Papers 9679, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.