Report NEP-LTV-2001-07-23This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:wop:wobael:2632 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jorge Saba Arbache, 2001. "Trade Liberalisation and Labor Markets in Developing Countries: Theory and Evidence," Studies in Economics 0112, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Rajiv Sethi & Rohini Somanathan, 2001. "Racial Income Disparities and the Measurement of Segregation," Urban/Regional 0107001, EconWPA.
- Item repec:wop:wobama:2645 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sutherland, H., 2001. "The National Minimum Wage and In-work Poverty," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0111, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:cep:cepdps:0502 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Neumark, 2001. "Living Wages: Protection For or Protection From Low-Wage Workers?," NBER Working Papers 8393, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anand Swamy & Stephen Knack & Young Lee & Omar Azfar, 2000. "Gender and Corruption," Center for Development Economics 158, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Michael G. Pratt & Lorna Doucet, . "Marriages of Convenience and Other Trade-offs: Exploring the Ambivalent Nature of Organizational Relationships," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 99-37, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Item repec:cam:camdae:01010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:wobaps:2644 is not listed on IDEAS anymore