Report NEP-LTV-1999-09-05This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:wop:imfwpa:9955 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:imfwpa:9943 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:19990010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wiklund, Fredrik, 1999. "Unemployment and Subsequent Wages: Does Gender Matter?," Working Paper Series 1999:5, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Arai, Mahmood, 1999. "Wages, Profits and Capital Intensity: Evidence from Matched Worker-Firm Data," Research Papers in Economics 1999:3, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Steven J. Davis & John Haltiwanger, 1999. "Sectoral Job Creation and Destruction Responses to Oil Price Changes," NBER Working Papers 7095, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fregert, Klas, 1999. "Relative wage setting, contracts and unemployment during the deflations of 1920-22 and 1931-34 in Sweden," Working Papers 1999:2, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 21 Apr 1999.
- Item repec:wop:kieliw:866 is not listed on IDEAS anymore