Report NEP-LTV-1999-09-03This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:fda:fdaeee:98-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Namkee Ahn & Pedro Mira, . "Job bust, baby bust: The Spanish case," Studies on the Spanish Economy 12, FEDEA.
- Carlos GarcÌa Serrano & Miguel A. Malo, . "Horas extraordinarias y creaciÛn de empleo en empresas grandes: Existe alguna relaciÛn?," Studies on the Spanish Economy 33, FEDEA.
- Rafael Munoz, . "Skilled and unskilled employment in a Spanish business cycle model," Studies on the Spanish Economy 20, FEDEA.
- Francisco GÛmez GarcÌa & Carlos Usabiaga Ib·nez, . "Las estimaciones de la NAIRU: Una valoraciÛn de conjunto," Studies on the Spanish Economy 31, FEDEA.
- Item repec:fda:fdaeee:99-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Begona EguÌa & Cruz EchevarrÌa, . "Existe alguna relaciÛn entre las tasas de desempleo y la estructura demogr·fica en Espana?," Studies on the Spanish Economy 11, FEDEA.
- Giulio Fella, 1999. "When Do Firing Costs Matter?," Working Papers 400, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.