Report NEP-LTV-1999-01-02This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nathan Musick, 1998. "Heroic Plants: Persistently Rapid Job Creators in the Longitudinal Research Database - Their Distinguishing Characteristics and Contribution to Employment Growth," Industrial Organization 9811001, EconWPA.
- James K. Galbraith, 1998. "Unemployment, Inflation, and the Job Structure," Macroeconomics 9810003, EconWPA.
- Ana Casta¤eda & Javier D¡az-Gim‚nez & Jos‚-Victor R¡os-Rull, 1998. "Earnings and wealth inequality and income taxation: quantifying the tradeoffs of switching to a proportional income tax in the U.S," Working Paper 9814, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Thomas Ferguson & James K. Galbraith, 1998. "The American Wage Structure 1920-1947," Macroeconomics 9809010, EconWPA.
- Leigh Tesfatsion, 1998. "Ex Ante Capacity Effects in Evolutionary Labor Markets with Adaptive Search," Labor and Demography 9811003, EconWPA.
- Oren M. Levin-Waldman, 1998. "Reforming Unemployment Insurance: Towards Greater Employment," Macroeconomics 9810005, EconWPA.
- Paul W. Bauer & Apostolos Burnetas & Viswanath CVSA & Gregory Reynolds, 1998. "Optimal employment of scale economies in the Federal Reserve's currency infrastructure," Working Paper 9810, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.