Report NEP-LTV-1998-10-02This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Masaru Sasaki, 1998. "An Equilibrium Search Model with Co-Worker Discrimination," Labor and Demography 9802001, EconWPA.
- Thomas Cool, 1996. "Unemployment solved ! A breakthrough in economic theory," General Economics and Teaching 9604002, EconWPA.
- Thomas Cool, 1997. "Unemployment solved: Answer to Krugman, Phelps, Ormerod and Heilbroner," General Economics and Teaching 9704002, EconWPA.
- Mathew Forstater, 1998. "Selective Use of Discretionary Public Employment and Economic Flexibility," Macroeconomics 9802014, EconWPA.
- Joel Perlmann, 1998. "Selective Migration as a Basis for Upward Mobility? The Occupation of the Jewish Immigrants to the United States, ca. 1900," Macroeconomics 9805023, EconWPA, revised 24 Feb 1999.