Report NEP-LMA-2019-03-11This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-LMA
The following items were announced in this report:
- Damon Jones & Ioana Marinescu, 2019. "The Labor Market Impacts of Universal and Permanent Cash Transfers: Evidence from the Alaska Permanent Fund," Working Papers 2019-013, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Kaya, Ezgi, 2019. "Gender wage gap across the quantiles:What is the role of firm segregation?," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2019/7, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Juerg Schweri & Annina Eymann & Manuel Aepli, 2019. "Horizontal Mismatch and Vocational Education," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0160, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Greer K. Gosnell & John A. List & Robert D. Metcalfe, 2019. "The Impact of Management Practices on Employee Productivity: A Field Experiment with Airline Captains," NBER Working Papers 25620, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hartmut Egger & Simone Habermeyer, 2019. "Nonhomothetic preferences and rent sharing in an open economy," CESifo Working Paper Series 7522, CESifo.
- Berliant, Marcus & Gouveia, Miguel, 2019. "On the political economy of income taxation," MPRA Paper 92528, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Eggenberger & Simon Janssen & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2019. "The Value of Specific Skills under Shock: High Risks and High Returns," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0158, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW), revised Jul 2022.
- Heathcote, Jonathan & Storesletten, Kjetil & Violante, Giovanni L., 2019. "Optimal Progressivity with Age-Dependent Taxation," CEPR Discussion Papers 13550, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nicholas W. Papageorge & Victor Ronda & Yu Zheng, 2019. "The Economic Value of Breaking Bad: Misbehavior, Schooling and the Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 25602, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boerma, Job & Karabarbounis, Loukas, 2019. "Inferring Inequality with Home Production," CEPR Discussion Papers 13554, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anthony Edo & Nicolas Jacquemet & Constantine Yannelis, 2019. "Language skills and homophilous hiring discrimination: Evidence from gender and racially differentiated applications," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-02042942, HAL.
- Gary, Kathryn E. & Olsson, Mats, 2019. "Men at work: Real wages from annual and casual labour in southern Sweden 1500–1850," Lund Papers in Economic History 194, Lund University, Department of Economic History.
- Stephen Smith & Uwe Jirjahn & Jens Mohrenweiser, 2019. "Works Councils and Workplace Health Promotion in Germany," Working Papers 2019-1, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- SÃ¨nakpon FidÃ¨le A. Dedehouanou & Luca Tiberti & Hilaire G. Houeninvo & Djohodo InÃ¨s Monwanou, 2019. "Working while studying: Employment premium or penalty for youth in Benin?," Working Papers PMMA 2019-03, PEP-PMMA.
- Jelena Zarkovic Rakic & Marko Vladisavljevic & Jorge Davalos, 2019. "The Effects of Austerity Measures on Gender Gaps in Labor Market Outcomes," Working Papers PMMA 2019-02, PEP-PMMA.
- Ajay Agrawal & Joshua S. Gans & Avi Goldfarb, 2019. "Artificial Intelligence: The Ambiguous Labor Market Impact of Automating Prediction," NBER Working Papers 25619, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.