Report NEP-LMA-2017-07-09This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Card & Ana Rute Cardoso & Jörg Heining & Patrick Kline, 2017. "Firms and Labor Market Inequality: Evidence and Some Theory," Working Papers 976, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Shanthi Ramnath & John B. Shoven & Sita Nataraj Slavov, 2017. "Pathways to Retirement through Self-Employment," NBER Working Papers 23551, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deepak Varshney, Deepti Goel and J.V. Meenakshi, 2017. "The Impact of MGNREGA on Agricultural Outcomes and the Rural Labour Market- A Matched DID Approach," Working papers 277, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Abel Brodeur & Warn N. Lekfuangfu & Yanos Zylberberg, 2017. "War, Migration and the Origins of the Thai Sex Industry," Working Papers 170007, Canadian Centre for Health Economics.
- Peter Blair & Bobby Chung, 2017. "Job Market Signaling through Occupational Licensing," Working Papers 2017-50, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Wilson, Daniel J., 2017. "Clearing the Fog: The Predictive Power of Weather for Employment Reports and their Asset Price Responses," Working Paper Series 2017-13, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Sarah Flèche & Conal Smith, 2017. "Time use surveys and experienced well-being in France and the United States," OECD Statistics Working Papers 83, OECD Publishing.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2017. "New Evidence on State Fiscal Multipliers: Implications for State Policies," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 17-275, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Nicolas Gavoille, 2017. "Who are the ‘ghost’ MPs? Evidence from the French Parliament," Economics Working Paper from Condorcet Center for political Economy at CREM-CNRS 2017-03-ccr, Condorcet Center for political Economy.
- Russell Weinstein, 2017. "Dynamic Responses to Labor Demand Shocks: Evidence from the Financial Industry in Delaware," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 17-276, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Mark Aguiar & Mark Bils & Kerwin Kofi Charles & Erik Hurst, 2017. "Leisure Luxuries and the Labor Supply of Young Men," NBER Working Papers 23552, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grosch, Kerstin & Rau, Holger A., 2017. "Do discriminatory pay regimes unleash antisocial behavior?," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 315, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Economides, George & Moutos, Thomas, 2017. "Minimum wages in the presence of in-kind redistribution," CEPIE Working Papers 08/17, Technische Universität Dresden, Center of Public and International Economics (CEPIE).