Report NEP-LMA-2017-02-26This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eleanor W. Dillon & Christopher T. Stanton, 2017. "Self-Employment Dynamics and the Returns to Entrepreneurship," NBER Working Papers 23168, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Colin Caines & Florian Hoffmann & Gueorgui Kambourov, 2017. "Complex-Task Biased Technological Change and the Labor Market," International Finance Discussion Papers 1192, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Pekkala Kerr, Sari & Kerr, William & Özden, Çağlar & Parsons, Christopher, 2017. "High-skilled migration and agglomeration," Research Discussion Papers 7/2017, Bank of Finland.
- David Autor & David Dorn & Gordon Hanson, 2017. "When Work Disappears: Manufacturing Decline and the Falling Marriage-Market Value of Young Men," NBER Working Papers 23173, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pamela Lenton, 2017. "Being your own boss: the many faces of self-employment," Working Papers 2017003, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Xavier Giroud & Holger M. Mueller, 2017. "Firms' Internal Networks and Local Economic Shocks," NBER Working Papers 23176, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Romina Giuliano & Stephan Kampelmann & Benoît Mahy & François Rycx, 2017. "Short notice, big difference? The effect of temporary employment on firm competitiveness across sectors," Working Papers CEB 17-008, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Alessia Matano & Paolo Naticchioni, 2017. "The Extent of Rent Sharing along the Wage Distribution," IREA Working Papers 201704, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Feb 2017.
- Luebker, M., 2017. "Poverty, employment and inequality in the SDGs: Heterodox discourse, orthodox policies?," ISS Working Papers - General Series 626, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.