Report NEP-LMA-2014-09-05This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel S. Hamermesh & Daiji Kawaguchi & Jungmin Lee, 2014. "Does Labor Legislation Benefit Workers? Well-Being after an Hours Reduction," NBER Working Papers 20398, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles L. Baum & Christopher J. Ruhm, 2014. "The Changing Benefits of Early Work Experience," NBER Working Papers 20413, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luca Marchiori & Patrice Pieretti & Benteng Zou, 2014. "Immigration, occupational choice and public employment," CREA Discussion Paper Series 14-15, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Joseph E. Aldy, 2014. "The Labor Market Impacts of the 2010 Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill and Offshore Oil Drilling Moratorium," NBER Working Papers 20409, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan Krueger & Alexandre Mas & Xiaotong Niu, 2014. "The Evolution of Rotation Group Bias: Will the Real Unemployment Rate Please Stand Up?," NBER Working Papers 20396, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daron Acemoglu & David Autor & David Dorn & Gordon H. Hanson & Brendan Price, 2014. "Import Competition and the Great U.S. Employment Sag of the 2000s," NBER Working Papers 20395, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Herbold, Daniel, 2014. "A repeated principal-agent model with on-the-job search," SAFE Working Paper Series 64, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Christopher Cotton & Brent R. Hickman & Joseph P. Price, 2014. "Affirmative Action and Human Capital Investment: Evidence from a Randomized Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 20397, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Betz, Mike & Farren, Michael & Lobao, Linda & Partridge, Mark D., 2014. "Coal Mining, Economic Development, and the Natural Resource Curse," MPRA Paper 58016, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicola Fuchs-SchÃ¼ndeln & Alexander Bick, 2014. "Taxation and Labor Supply of Married Women across Countries: A Macroeconomic Analysis," 2014 Meeting Papers 321, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Suresh Naidu & Yaw Nyarko & Shing-Yi Wang, 2014. "Worker Mobility in a Global Labor Market: Evidence from the United Arab Emirates," NBER Working Papers 20388, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Andrén, 2014. "Gender and occupational wage gaps in Romania: from planned equality to market inequality?," Discussion Papers 24, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- María Dolores de la Mata & Luis Eduardo Arango & Nataly Obando, 2014. "Echoes of the crises in Spain and US in the Colombian labor market: a differences-in-differences approach," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 012047, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.