Report NEP-LMA-2014-08-09This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Max Löffler & Andreas Peichl & Sebastian Siegloch, 2014. "Structural Labor Supply Models and Wage Exogeneity," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 675, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Andres Erosa & Luisa Fuster & Gueorgui Kambourov, 2014. "Towards a Micro-Founded Theory of Aggregate Labor Supply," Working Papers tecipa-516, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Patrizia Ordine & Giuseppe Rose, 2014. "Too Many Graduates? A Theory Of (Efficient) Educational Mismatch And Evidence From A Quasi-Natural Experiment," Working Papers 201409, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Rob Euwals & Anja Deelen, 2014. "Do Wages Continue Increasing at Older Ages? Evidence on the Wage Cushion in the Netherlands," CPB Discussion Paper 282, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Leilanie Basilio & Thomas K. Bauer & Anica Kramer, 2014. "Transferability of Human Capital and Immigrant Assimilation: An Analysis for Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 671, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Erosa Etchebehere, Andrés & Allub, Lian, 2014. "Financial frictions, occupational choice and economic inequality," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1413, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Jaylson Jair da Silveira & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2014. "Effort Elicitation, Wage Differentials and Income Distribution in a Wage-led Growth Regime," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2014_10, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP), revised 01 May 2015.
- Behr, Patrick & Drexler, Alejandro & Gropp, Reint & Guettler, Andre, 2014. "Financial incentives and loan officer behavior: Multitasking and allocation of effort under an incomplete contract," SAFE Working Paper Series 62, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Munasib, Abdul & Rickman, Dan S., 2014. "Regional Economic Impacts of the Shale Gas and Tight Oil Boom: A Synthetic Control Analysis," MPRA Paper 57681, University Library of Munich, Germany.