Report NEP-LMA-2012-12-15This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20120129 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kenn Ariga & Fumio Ohtake & Masaru Sasaki & Zheren Wu, 2012. "Wage growth through job hopping in China," KIER Working Papers 833, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- David Seim, 2012. "Job displacement and labor market outcomes by skill level," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2012-4, Bank of Estonia.
- Karimi, Arizo & Lindahl, Erica & Skogman Thoursie, Peter, 2012. "Labour Supply Responses to Paid Parental Leave," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2012:20, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Holger Görg & Dennis Görlich, 2012. "Offshoring, Wages and Job Security of Temporary Workers," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 512, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Agnes Baeker & Vanessa Mertins, 2012. "Risk-sorting and preference for team piece rates," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201208, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- NAKAMURO Makiko & INUI Tomohiko, 2012. "Estimating the Returns to Education Using a Sample of Twins - The case of Japan -," Discussion papers 12076, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Anna Piil Damm, 2012. "Neighborhood Quality and Labor Market Outcomes: Evidence from Quasi-Random Neighborhood Assignment of Immigrants," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1235, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Verena Jung & Sascha L. Schmidt & Benno Torgler, 2012. "Antecedents of Attitudes Towards Risky Career Choices," CREMA Working Paper Series 2012-20, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).