Report NEP-LAW-2019-11-11This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andreea Cosnita-Langlais & Maxime Charreire & Florian Baumann, 2019. "Market collusion with joint harm and liability sharing," EconomiX Working Papers 2019-21, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Stefano Castriota & Mirco Tonin, 2019. "Stay or Flee? Probability Versus Severity of Punishment in Hit-And-Run Accidents," CESifo Working Paper Series 7907, CESifo Group Munich.
- Orrenius, Pia M. & Zavodny, Madeline, 2019. "Do Immigrants Threaten U.S. Public Safety?," Working Papers 1905, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Marcelo Bergolo & Rodrigo Ceni & Guillermo Cruces & Matias Giaccobasso & Ricardo Perez Truglia, 2019. "Tax Audits as Scarecrows: Evidence from a Large-Scale Field Experiment," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0254, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Rauscher, Michael & Willert, Bianca, 2019. "Slavery, corruption, and institutions," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 164, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Marko Koethenbuerger & Federica Liberini & Michael Stimmelmayr, 2019. "(Un)Intended Effects of Preferential Tax Regimes: The Case of European Patent Boxes," EconPol Working Paper 29, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Alleman, James & Baranes, Edmond & Rappoport, Paul, 2019. "Multisided Markets & Platform Dominance," 30th European Regional ITS Conference, Helsinki 2019 205162, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Dobbie, Will & Grönqvist, Hans & Niknami, Susan & Palme, Mårten & Priks, Mikael, 2019. "The intergenerational effects of parental incarceration," Working Paper Series 2019:24, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Ladino, J. F & Saavedra, S & Wiesner, D, 2019. "One Step Ahead of the Law: The Net Effect of Anticipation and Implementation of Colombia's Illegal Crops Substitution Program," Documentos de Trabajo 017581, Universidad del Rosario.
- Helen Mussell, 2019. "Fiduciary - Asymmetrical Power, Asymmetrical Care," Working Papers wp511, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Carolyn Fischer & Leonie Reins & Dallas Burtraw & David Langlet & Åsa Löfgren & Michael Mehling & Stefan Weishaar & Lars Zetterberg & Harro van Asselt & Kati Kulovesi, 2019. "The Legal and Economic Case for an Auction Reserve Price in the EU Emissions Trading System," CESifo Working Paper Series 7903, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cronert, Axel, 2019. "Is regulatory compliance by employers possible without enforcement? Evidence from the Swedish labor market," Working Paper Series 2019:23, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Auer, Raphael, 2019. "Embedded Supervision: How to Build Regulation into Blockchain Finance," Globalization Institute Working Papers 371, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Mejía, D & Prem, M & Vargas, J. F, 2019. "The Rise and Persistence of Illegal Crops: Evidence from a Naive Policy Announcement," Documentos de Trabajo 017552, Universidad del Rosario.
- Simplice A. Asongu & Nicholas M. Odhiambo, 2019. "Income Levels, Governance and Inclusive Human Development in Sub-Saharan Africa," CEREDEC Working Papers 19/036, Centre de Recherche pour le DÃ©veloppement Economique (CEREDEC).
- Lefouili, Yassine & Toh, Ying Lei, 2019. "Privacy Regulation and Quality Investment," Research Working Paper RWP 19-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.