Report NEP-LAW-2018-10-01This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mitu Gulati & Ugo Panizza, 2018. "Maduro Bonds," IHEID Working Papers 12-2018, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Bryant Walker Smith, 2017. "Select Legal Considerations for Shared Automated Driving," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2017/08, OECD Publishing.
- Bielecki, Marcin & Stähler, Nikolai, 2018. "Labor tax reductions in Europe: The role of property taxation," Discussion Papers 30/2018, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Gaurav Khanna & Carlos Medina & Anant Nyshadham & Jorge Tamayo, 2018. "Formal Employment and Organized Crime: Regression Discontinuity Evidence from Colombia," Borradores de Economia 1054, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Mark Hoekstra & Brittany Street, 2018. "The Effect of Own-Gender Juries on Conviction Rates," NBER Working Papers 25013, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.