Report NEP-LAW-2017-09-10This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Buccirossi, Paolo & Immordino, Giovanni & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2017. "Whistleblower Rewards, False Reports, and Corporate Fraud," CEPR Discussion Papers 12260, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gomez-Martinez, Francisco, 2016. "Partial Cartels and Mergers with Heterogeneous Firms: Experimental Evidence," MPRA Paper 81132, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jul 2017.
- Benjamin Hansen & Keaton Miller & Caroline Weber, 2017. "The Grass is Greener on the Other Side: How Extensive is the Interstate Trafficking of Recreational Marijuana?," NBER Working Papers 23762, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tröger, Tobias H., 2017. "Too complex to work: A critical assessment of the bail-in tool under the European bank recovery and resolution regime," SAFE Working Paper Series 179, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Basu Roy, Sharanya, 2017. "Ganga Action Plan(GAP): The Challenge of ‘Regulatory Quality’," MPRA Paper 81148, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Popov, Sergey V, 2017. "On Basu’s Proposal: Fines Affect Bribes," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2017/11, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Petutschnig, Matthias & Rünger, Silke, 2017. "The effects of a tax allowance for growth and investment: Empirical evidence from a firm-level analysis," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 221, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Kevin Levillain & Blanche Segrestin & Armand Hatchuel, 2017. "Is law normalizing Hybrid Organizations? Putting profit-with-purpose corporations into historical perspective," Post-Print hal-01497085, HAL.