Report NEP-LAW-2016-08-21This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Will Dobbie & Jacob Goldin & Crystal Yang, 2016. "The Effects of Pre-Trial Detention on Conviction, Future Crime, and Employment: Evidence from Randomly Assigned Judges," NBER Working Papers 22511, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ignacio Munyo & Martín Rossi, 2016. "Police-Monitored Cameras and Crime," Working Papers 126, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Oct 2018.
- Paul Carrillo & Andrea López & Arun Malik, 2016. "Pollution or Crime: The Effect of Driving Restrictions on Criminal Activity," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 94896, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Wei Long, 2016. "Does Longer Incarceration Deter or Incapacitate Crimes? New Evidence from Truth-in-Sentencing Reform," Working Papers 1607, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Asongu, Simplice A & Singh, Pritam & Le Roux, Sara, 2016. "Fighting Software Piracy: Some Global Conditional Policy Instruments," MPRA Paper 73088, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2016.
- Lauren E. Jones & Nicolas Ziebarth, 2016. "US Child Safety Seat Laws: Are they Effective, and Who Complies?," CINCH Working Paper Series 1603, Universitaet Duisburg-Essen, Competent in Competition and Health, revised Mar 2016.
- Möllers, Claudia & Normann, Hans-Theo & Snyder, Christopher M., 2016. "Communication in vertical markets: Experimental evidence," DICE Discussion Papers 226, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Donald N. Dewees, 2016. "Are Automated Vehicles Coming at the Right Speed?," Working Papers tecipa-564, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Guha, Brishti, 2016. "Secret ballots and costly information gathering: the jury size problem revisited," MPRA Paper 73048, University Library of Munich, Germany.