Report NEP-LAW-2016-08-07This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Badawi, Adam B. & Chen, Daniel L., 2016. "The Shareholder Wealth Effects of Delaware Litigation," IAST Working Papers 16-41, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST).
- Manudeep, Bhuller & Dahl, Gordon B. & Løken, Katrine V. & Mogstad, Magne, 2016. "Incarceration, recidivism and employment," Working Papers in Economics 07/16, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Ritzen, Jo & Haas, Jasmina, 2016. "In Europe We Trust?," IZA Policy Papers 112, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chen, Daniel L. & Halberstam, Yosh & Yu, Alan, 2016. "Covering: Mutable Characteristics and Perceptions of (Masculine) Voice in the U.S. Supreme Court," IAST Working Papers 16-38, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST), revised Aug 2016.
- Elena Carletti & Steven Ongena & Jan-Peter Siedlarek & Giancarlo Spagnolo, 2016. "The Impact of Merger Legislation on Bank Mergers," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 16-33, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Chen, Daniel L., 2016. "Priming Ideology: Why Presidential Elections Affect U.S. Judges," IAST Working Papers 16-39, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST), revised Aug 2016.
- Bryan Engelhardt & Zachary Fernandes, 2016. "An Event Study of Patent Verdicts and Judicial Leakage," Working Papers 1602, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Ascensión Andina Díaz & José A. García-Martínez, 2016. "A careerist judge with two concerns," Working Papers 2016-02, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Robert Baumann & Bryan Engelhardt & David L. Fuller, 2016. "Monopoly Power with a Short Selling Constraint," Working Papers 1603, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Chen, Daniel L., 2016. "Does Empathy Beget Guile? Experimental Evidence," IAST Working Papers 16-42, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST).
- Alexander Hijzen & Pedro S. Martins, 2016. "No Extension without Representation? Evidence from a Natural Experiment in Collective Bargaining," Working Papers 68, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Pietro Battiston & Denvil Duncan & Simona Gamba & Alessandro Santoro, 2016. "The Italian Blitz: a natural experiment on audit publicity and tax compliance," FBK-IRVAPP Working Papers 2016-10, Research Institute for the Evaluation of Public Policies (IRVAPP), Bruno Kessler Foundation.