Report NEP-LAW-2016-06-18This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Uriel Procaccia & Eyal Winter, 2016. "Corporate Crime and Plea Bargains," Discussion Paper Series dp697, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Carsten J. Crede & Liang Lu, 2016. "The effects of endogenous enforcement on strategic uncertainty and cartel deterrence," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 16-08, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Bindler, Anna, 2016. "Still unemployed, what next? Crime and unemployment duration," Working Papers in Economics 660, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Siedlarek, Jan-Peter & Carletti, Elena & Ongena, Steven & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2016. "The Impact of Merger Legislation on Bank Mergers," Working Paper 1614, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 19 Jul 2017.
- Nicolas Lampach & Kene Boun My & Sandrine Spaeter, 2016. "Risk, Ambiguity and Efficient Liability Rules: An experiment," Working Papers of BETA 2016-30, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Löchel, Horst & Packham, Natalie & Hölzl, Eugen, 2016. "The funding of small and medium companies by shadow-banks in China," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 220, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Baudy, Philipp & Cords, Dario, 2016. "Deregulation of temporary agency employment in a unionized economy: Does this really lead to a substitution of regular employment?," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 06-2016, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Sophie Robin-Olivier, 2016. "The Community Preference Principle in Labour Migration Policy in the European Union," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 182, OECD Publishing.
- Pandey, Ashish, 2016. "The Indian Insolvency and Bankruptcy Bill: A Squandered Opportunity," MPRA Paper 71698, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Andreas Mense & Claus Michelsen, 2016. "Market Break or Simply Fake? Empirics on the Causal Effects of Rent Controls in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1584, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.