Report NEP-LAW-2016-02-23This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anwar, Shamena & Bayer, Patrick & Hjalmarsson, Randi, 2016. "A Jury of Her Peers: The Impact of the First Female Jurors on Criminal Convictions," Working Papers in Economics 646, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Damien Neven & Vilen Lipatov & Gregor Langus, 2014. "Sequential decision making in merger control," IHEID Working Papers 14-2014, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Stefano Colonnello & C. Herpfer, 2016. "Do Courts Matter for Firm Value? Evidence from the U.S. Court System," IWH Discussion Papers 1, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Simplice Asongu & Jacinta C. Nwachukwu, 2015. "Fighting Terrorism: Empirics on Policy Harmonization," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 15/024, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Asongu, Simplice & Nwachukwu, Jacinta, 2015. "A Good Turn Deserves Another: Political Stability, Corruption and Corruption-Control," MPRA Paper 69446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhixin Dai & Fabio Galeotti & Marie Claire Villeval, 2016. "The Efficiency of Crackdowns: A Lab-in-the-Field Experiment in Public Transportations," Working Papers 1607, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Francesconi, Marco & James, Jonathan, 2015. "The Cost of Binge Drinking," CEPR Discussion Papers 10412, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Laliotis, Ioannis, 2015. "Crime and Unemployment in Greece: Evidence Before and During the Crisis," MPRA Paper 69143, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Calomiris, Charles W. & Larrain, Mauricio & Liberti, José & Sturgess, Jason, 2015. "How Collateral Laws Shape Lending and Sectoral Activity," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 20, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Dertwinkel-Kalt, Markus & Wey, Christian, 2016. "Structural remedies as a signalling device," DICE Discussion Papers 209, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Hellwig, Michael & Hüschelrath, Kai & Laitenberger, Ulrich, 2016. "Settlements and appeals in the European Commission's cartel cases: An empirical assessment," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-010, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Sanandaji, Tino, 2016. "Stock Option Taxation and Venture Capital Activity: A Cross-Country Comparison," Working Paper Series 1104, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 09 Nov 2017.