Report NEP-LAW-2016-02-12This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dari-Mattiacci, Giuseppe & Gelderblom, Oscar & Jonker, Joost & Perotti, Enrico C, 2016. "The Emergence of the Corporate Form," CEPR Discussion Papers 11062, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zhixin Dai & Fabio Galeotti & Marie Claire Villeval, 2016. "Cheating in the Lab Predicts Fraud in the Field: An Experiment in Public Transportations," Working Papers 1605, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- David Gaukrodger, 2016. "The legal framework applicable to joint interpretive agreements of investment treaties," OECD Working Papers on International Investment 2016/1, OECD Publishing.
- Yannis Katsoulacos & Evgenia Motchenkova & David Ulph, 2016. "Measuring the Effectiveness of Anti-Cartel Interventions: A Conceptual Framework," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-002/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Eraslan, Hulya & Koşar, Gizem & Li, Wenli & Sarte, Pierre-Daniel G., 2016. "An anatomy of U.S. personal bankruptcy under Chapter 13," Staff Reports 764, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Katrin Cremers & Max Ernicke & Fabian Gaessler & Dietmar Harhoff & Christian Helmers & Luke Mc Donagh & Paula Schliessler & Nicolas van Zeebroeck, 2017. "Patent litigation in Europe," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/226239, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Konstantin Yu. Totyev, 2016. "Business Transaction Invalidity In the Context of the Principle of Legality," HSE Working papers WP BRP 63/LAW/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Elisabeth Schulte & Mike Felgenhauer, 2015. "Preselection and Expert Advice," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201524, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).