Report NEP-LAW-2015-09-18This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Landeo, Claudia, 2015. "Law and Economics and Tort Litigation Institutions: Theory and Experiments," Working Papers 2015-12, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Vollaard, Ben, 2015. "Temporal Displacement of Environmental Crime : Evidence from Marine Oil Pollution," Discussion Paper 2015-014, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Hiroko Okudaira, 2009. "The Economic Costs of Court Decisions Concerning Dismissals in Japan: Identification by Judge Transfers," ISER Discussion Paper 0733r, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, revised Sep 2015.
- Ferrando, Annalisa & Moro, Andrea & Maresch, Daniela, 2015. "Creditor protection, judicial enforcement and credit access," Working Paper Series 1829, European Central Bank.
- Baumann, Florian & Friehe, Tim, 2015. "Learning-by-doing in torts: Liability and information about accident technology," DICE Discussion Papers 194, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE), University of Düsseldorf.
- Carine Øien-Ødegaard & Torbjørn Skardhamar, 2015. "Crime and the transition to teenage parenthood," Discussion Papers 812, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Landeo, Claudia & Nikitin, Maxim, 2015. "Effective Labor Relations Laws and Social Welfare," Working Papers 2015-11, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Landeo, Claudia & Nikitin, Maxim, 2015. "Financially-Constrained Lawyers," Working Papers 2015-8, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Chen, Yongmin & Hua, Xinyu, 2015. "Competition, product safety, and product liability," MPRA Paper 66450, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asongu, Simplice, 2014. "On the Effect of State fragility on Corruption," MPRA Paper 66602, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Annisa Dian Prima & Simon Stevenson, 2015. "Investor Protection, Corporate Governance and Firm Performance: Evidence from Asian Real Estate Investment Trusts," ERES eres2015_70, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Bilotkach, Volodymyr & Hüschelrath, Kai, 2015. "Balancing competition and cooperation: Evidence from transatlantic airline markets," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-059, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Joshua C. Gellers & Christopher Jeffords, 2015. "Procedural Environmental Rights and Environmental Justice: Assessing the Impact of Environmental Constitutionalism," Economic Rights Working Papers 25, University of Connecticut, Human Rights Institute.
- Iwata, Kazuyuki & Managi, Shunsuke, 2015. "Can Land Use Regulations and Taxes Help Mitigate Vehicular CO2 emissions?: An Empirical Study of Japanese Cities," MPRA Paper 66435, University Library of Munich, Germany.