Report NEP-LAW-2015-07-04This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Buccirossi, Paolo & Marvão, Catarina & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2015. "Leniency and Damages," CEPR Discussion Papers 10682, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Keith Blackburn & Kyriakos C. Neanidis & Maria Paola Rana, 2015. "Organized Crime, Corruption and Growth: Theory and Evidence," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 210, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Filipe R. Campante & Quoc-Anh Do, 2014. "Isolated Capital Cities, Accountability and Corruption: Evidence from US States," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4tc33icveb9, Sciences Po.
- Wolfgang Maennig, 2015. "Ensuring good governance and preventing corruption in the planning of major sporting events – open issues," Working Papers 051, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Asongu, Simplice & Andrés, Antonio R., 2014. "The Impact of Software Piracy on Inclusive Human Development: Evidence from Africa," MPRA Paper 65303, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cristina Belles-Obrero & Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Judit Vall-Castello, 2015. "The Unintended Effects of Increasing the Legal Working Age on Family Behaviour”," Working Papers 2015-09, FEDEA.
- Martin Foureaux Koppensteiner & Marco Manacorda, 2015. "Violence and Birth Outcomes: Evidence from Homicides in Brazil," Working Papers 750, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Lars Hornuf & Matthias Neuenkirch, 2015. "Pricing Shares in Equity Crowdfunding," Research Papers in Economics 2015-07, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Jose Antonio Alonso, 2015. "Managing Labour Mobility: A Missing Pillar of Global Governance," CDP Background Papers 026, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.