Report NEP-LAW-2014-10-13This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Irina Tolmacheva, 2014. "Review of Russian Legislation in the Sphere of Tax and Civil Legislation in 2013," Published Papers 205, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2014.
- Adolf STROOMBERGEN & Peter HALL, "undated". "General Equilibrium Analysis of Bio-Energy Options," EcoMod2010 259600160, EcoMod.
- Costas Azariadis & Yannis M. Ioannides, 2014. "Thinking About Corruption in Greece," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0783, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Mattia Nardotto & Tommaso Valletti & Frank Verboven, 2014. "Unbundling the Incumbent: Evidence from UK broadband," CEIS Research Paper 331, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 03 Oct 2014.
- George Norman & Lynne Pepall & Dan Richards, 2014. "Sequential Product Innovation, Competition and Patent Policy," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0786, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Jagtiani, Julapa & Li, Wenli, 2014. "Credit access after consumer bankruptcy filing: new evidence," Working Papers 14-25, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Manuel Couret Branco, 2014. "Economics for Substantive Democracy," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2014_03, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).