Report NEP-LAW-2014-05-17This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- José I. Castillo-Manzano & Mercedes Castro-Nuño & Xavier Fageda, 2014. "“Are traffic violators criminals? Searching for answers in experiences of European countries”," IREA Working Papers 201415, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised May 2014.
- Cosnita-Langlais, Andreea & Sørgard, Lars, 2014. "Enforcement vs Deterrence in Merger Control: Can Remedies Lead to Lower Welfare?," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 7/2014, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Vera Rusinova, 2014. "The Right To Life In Light Of The Integration Between The Norms Of International Humanitarian And Human Rights Law," HSE Working papers WP BRP 38/LAW/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Michael McBride & Stergios Skaperdas & Pi-Han Tsai, 2014. "Why Go to Court? Bargaining Failure under the Shadow of Trial with Complete Information," Working Papers 131406, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Hyo Won Lee & Yun Jeong Choi, 2014. "How the new leniency program in Korea affect cartel formation and cartel detection?," Working papers 2014rwp-65, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Hefei Wen & Jason Hockenberry & Janet R. Cummings, 2014. "The Effect of Medical Marijuana Laws on Marijuana, Alcohol, and Hard Drug Use," NBER Working Papers 20085, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Haroon Bhorat & Elne Jacobs & Carlene van der Westhuizen, 2013. "Do Industrial Disputes Reduce Employment? Evidence from South Africa," Working Papers 13161, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.