Report NEP-LAW-2014-03-30This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel Montolio & Simón Planells-Struse, 2014. "When police patrols matter. The effect of police proximity on citizens’ crime risk perception," Working Papers 2014/1, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Hermeling, Claudia & Klement, Jan Henrik & Koesler, Simon & Köhler, Jonathan & Klement, Dorothee, 2014. "Sailing into a dilemma: An economic and legal analysis of an EU trading scheme for maritime emissions," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-021, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Takayuki Oishi & Shin Sakaue, 2014. "A Microeconomic Analysis toward Building Liability Lawin the Post-Earthquake Era," KIER Working Papers 890, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Richard Wright & Erdal Tekin & Volkan Topalli & Chandler McClellan & Timothy Dickinson & Richard Rosenfeld, 2014. "Less Cash, Less Crime: Evidence from the Electronic Benefit Transfer Program," NBER Working Papers 19996, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Budzinski, Oliver & Szymanski, Stefan, 2014. "Are restrictions of competition by sports associations horizontal or vertical in nature?," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 86, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Marianne, Ojo, 2014. "Why integrity still constitutes the driving force behind ethical standards, the Sarbanes Oxley Act and other legislation," MPRA Paper 54644, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olivier Thévenon, 2014. "The political economy of child-related leave policies in OECD member states: key trends and the impact," Working Papers 208, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED).
- Mehling, Maxie-Lina & Boehm, Frédéric, 2014. "Corruption and Informality: Complements or Substitutes? Qualitative Evidence from Barranquilla, Colombia," MPRA Paper 54817, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Caruso, Raul, 2014. "What is the relationship between unemployment and rape? Evidence from a panel of European regions," MPRA Paper 54725, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amedeo Piolatto & Matthew D. Rablen, 2014. "Prospect theory and tax evasion: a reconsideration of the Yitzhaki puzzle," Working Papers 2014/3, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Kumara, Ajantha Sisira & Handapangoda, Wasana Sampath, 2014. "Political environment a ground for public sector corruption? Evidence from a cross-country analysis," MPRA Paper 54721, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Mar 2014.