Report NEP-LAW-2012-09-09This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tu Lan & John Pickles, 2012. "China’s New Labour Contract Law: State Regulation and Worker Rights in Global Production Networks," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series ctg-2011-05, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Stephen Drinkwater & Colin Jennings, 2012. "An Analysis of the Electoral Use of Policy on Law and Order by New Labour," Working Papers 1208, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Stuart McIntyre & Donald Lacombe, 2012. "Personal Indebtedness, Spatial Effects and Crime," Working Papers 1209, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Daniel R.C. Cerqueira & Rodrigo R. Soares, 2012. "The Welfare Cost of Homicides in Brazil: Accounting for Heterogeneity in the Willingness to Pay for Mortality Reductions," Textos para discussão 600, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Laura Chioda & João Manoel Pinho de Mello & Rodrigo R. Soares, 2012. "Spillovers from Conditional Cash Transfer Programs:Bolsa Família and Crime in Urban Brazil," Textos para discussão 599, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).