Report NEP-LAW-2011-10-22This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ian A. MacKenzie & Markus Ohndorf, 2011. "Optimal monitoring of credit-based emissions trading under asymmetric information," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 11/152, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Simplice A., Asongu, 2011. "Law and finance in Africa," MPRA Paper 34080, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simplice A., Asongu, 2011. "Law, economic growth and human development," MPRA Paper 34082, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johnson, Noel D & Koyama, Mark, 2011. "Taxes, lawyers, and the decline of witch trials in France," MPRA Paper 34266, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joel Waldfogel, 2011. "Copyright Protection, Technological Change, and the Quality of New Products: Evidence from Recorded Music since Napster," NBER Working Papers 17503, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.