Report NEP-LAW-2011-09-16This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Niko de Silva & Benno Torgler, 2011. "Smoke Signals and Mixed Messages: Medical Marijuana & Drug Policy Signalling Effects," CREMA Working Paper Series 2011-18, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Coleff, Joaquín, 2011. "Product reliability, consumers’ complaints and market performance: the case of consumers’ associations," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1121, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Anna Barrera, 2011. "Turning Legal Pluralism into State-Sanctioned Law: Assessing the Implications of the New Constitutions and Laws in Bolivia and Ecuador," GIGA Working Paper Series 176, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2011. "Trial experience, satisfaction and incentive to bring another lawsuit: Does aspiration level influence winners and losers?," MPRA Paper 33187, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2011. "Juridical and financial considerations on the public recapitalisation and rescue of financial institutions during periods of financial crises (Part II)," MPRA Paper 33265, University Library of Munich, Germany.