Report NEP-LAW-2011-08-29This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard J. Grimbeek & Sunel Grimbeek & Steven F. Koch, 2011. "The Consistency of Merger Decisions in a Developing Country: The South African Competition Commission," Working Papers 201117, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Ariaster B. Chimeli & Rodrigo R. Soares, 2011. "The use of violence ini llegal markets: evidence from mahogany trade in the Brazilian Amazon," Textos para discussão 592, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Guilherme Lichand & Rodrigo R. Soares, 2011. "Access to justice and entrepreneurship: evidence from Brazil’s Special Civil Tribunals," Textos para discussão 591, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Zevgolis, Nikolaos & Fotis, Panagiotis, 2011. "Prohibition of parallel Imports as a hard core Restriction of Article 4 of Block Exception Regulation for vertical Agreements: European Law and Economics," MPRA Paper 32870, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- sarkar, prabirjit, 2011. "Common Law vs. Civil Law: Which System Provides More Protection to Shareholders and Creditors and Promotes Financial Development," MPRA Paper 32930, University Library of Munich, Germany.