Report NEP-LAW-2011-02-05This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frank M. Fossen, 2011. "Personal Bankruptcy Law, Wealth and Entrepreneurship: Theory and Evidence from the Introduction of a "Fresh Start"," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1100, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Francisco Martínez-Sánchez & Javier M. López Cuñat, 2011. "Anti-piracy policy and quality differential in markets for information goods," Working Papers. Serie AD 2011-02, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Risse, Mathias, 2011. "Global Justice," Working Paper Series rwp11-001, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Yuri Suarez Dillon Soares & Maria Michaela Sviatschi & Raul Andrade & Jimena Montenegro, 2010. "The Impact of Improving Access to Justice on Conflict Resolution: Evidence from Peru," OVE Working Papers 0810, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Aristotelis Boukouras, 2011. "Contract Law and Development," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 61, Courant Research Centre PEG.