Report NEP-LAW-2010-12-11This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anja Shortland & Marc Vothknecht, 2010. "Combating "Maritime Terrorism" off the Coast of Somalia," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1079, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Thomas J. Miceli & C. F. Sirmans, 2010. "Efficiency Rents: A New Theory of the Natural Vacancy Rate for Rental Housing," Working papers 2010-30, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Eugene Mazur, 2010. "Outcome Performance Measures of Environmental Compliance Assurance: Current Practices, Constraints and Ways Forward," OECD Environment Working Papers 18, OECD Publishing.
- Daniel Mejía & Pascual Restrepo, 2010. "Crime and Conspicuous Consumption," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 007716, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Veith, Tobias, 2010. "Supply and demand for telecommunication infrastructure," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-087, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.