Report NEP-LAW-2010-11-20This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2010115 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20100112 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alfredo R. Paloyo & Colin Vance & Matthias Vorell, 2010. "Local Determinants of Crime: Do Military Bases Matter?," Ruhr Economic Papers 0211, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Andrew F. Daughtey & Jennifer F. Reinganum, 2010. "Clients, Lawyers, Second Opinions, and Agency," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 1009, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "Central banks and different policies implemented in response to the recent Financial Crisis," MPRA Paper 26605, University Library of Munich, Germany.